Basin Ki Mithai
Today we will tell you how to make Basin Ki Mithai. The ingredients which are used in making this recipe are mentioned below. Please follow the same procedure and give your feedback in the comment section.
- Basin (gram flour) 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 1/2 cup
- Egg 8
- Ghee 1 cup
- Coconut (crushed) 1 cup
- Almonds 1 tbsp.
- Silver leaves for garnishing
- Fry the gram flour in hot ghee.
- Blend the sugar and egg in a blender until sugar melts. When gram flour release the aroma pour slowly the egg and sugar mixture. Cook and stir well.
- Now add coconut and almonds. Cool until the thickens.
- Spread in a greased tray.
- Cut into pieces. Sprinkle chopped pistachio on them, serve.