Today we will tell you how to make Hot and Sour Soup. The ingredients which are used in making this recipe are mentioned below. Please follow the same procedure and give your feedback in the comment section.
- Boneless chicken breast (boiled, cut into cubes) 1/2 kg
- Carrot 1 (julienne)
- Egg white (slightly beaten) 4
- Corn oil 1/2 cup
- Cabbage (julienne) 1/4 cup
- Corn flour (mixed in water) 3/4 cup
- Chicken stock 12 cups
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp.
- Salt 2 tsp.
- Vinegar 1/2 tsp.
- Add chicken, vegetables, salt ans black pepper to the chicken stock and boil for a few minutes.
- When vegetables are tender, add vinegar and corn flour.
- Keep stirring till it lightly thickens.
- Pour egg whites. Stir it constantly, add oil and put off the heat. Serve hot.