Today we will tell you how to make Thai Kebab with Rice Salad. The ingredients which are used in making this recipe are mentioned below. Please follow the same procedure and give your feedback in the comment section.
- Boneless chicken breast (boiled, cut in strips) 1/2 kg
- Lemon juice 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Yogurt 4 tbsp.
- Garlic paste 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Black pepper 1 tsp.
- Oil as required
- Bamboo skewers as required
Ingredients for Rice Salad:
- Rice (boiled) 1 cup
- Red or green chilies 2-3 (chopped)
- Coriander (chopped) 1 tbsp.
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp.
- Olive oil 1 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Add yogurt, garlic paste, lemon juice, salt and black pepper in a pot and mix well.
- Thread the chicken strips onto the skewers.
- Marinate the meat in the yogurt mixture for at least 2 hours.
- Then place on a lightly oiled grill or stir fry in a frying pan.
- Mix all the rice salad ingredients. Serve with mint chutney.